MORE SUGAR AND LESS FIBER = DISEASE
Although sugar alone has no toxic or carcinogenic effects, there are studies that relate consumption of large amount more than 50g a day of sugar with various chronic diseases. It is possible that in many cases, the harmful effect of sugar is primarily due to a lack of fiber and certain vitamins and minerals displaced in the diet when a great deal of sugar and sugarated products are eaten.
Today will show you the effect of diseases related to a diet that is high in sugar and low in fiber and other nutrient.
1.Gallstones- Along term follow up study conducted by the national institute of public health in bilthoven netherlands showed a relationship between sugar and increase the risk of cholelithiasis.
2. Chron’s Disease – The combination of a great deal of sugar and little fiber is one of the causative factors of this disease.
3. Gastroduodenal Cancer – the usage of sugar, together with a diet of refined foods poor in fiber, increases the risk
4. Diabetes – There are no studies that prove that liberal use of sugar is a cause of diabetes, but identity it does make it worse and more serious.
5. Bone Brittle – A high fat, high sugar diet deplates the calcium reserves in the body. This causes the bone to became brittle and fracture according to the study conducted at university of California in Los Angeles (usa)
6. Stomach Cancer – A study carried out in Marseiller (France) demonstrate that sugar, saturated fat, and calcium increased the risk of stomach cancer. On the other hand, a diet that is right in raw vegetable, fresh fruits, and vegetable oil reduce the risk.
7. Colon Cancer – According to the Mario Negri Institute of Pharmacological Investigation in Milan (Italy), the consumption of sugar between meals stimulates the proliferation of the epithelial cells of the intestine. this promotes the formation of cancer additionally a study in Iowa (Usa) involving 35,215 woman found that the more sugar eats the high the risk of colon cancer.
8. Retarded Fatal Growth – A study at the University of New Jersey (Usa) shows that pregnant adolesents who consume excess sugar, a have a probability of giving birth to low weight babies.