When does your back need a medical back up? when you experience any of the following:
- Back pain that comes on suddenly for no apparent reason.
- Back pain that is accompanied by others symptoms, such as fever, stomach cramps, chest pain, or difficulty breathing.
- An acute attack that last for more than two or three days without any pain relief.
- Chronic pain that last more than two weeks without relief.
- Back pain that radiates down your leg to your knee or foot.
You should’t always assume that back pain is a sign that something is wrong with just your back. it could be sign of other disorder.